Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Final Stages!!!

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to let you know that we are in the final stages of my Maschine design and I am so excited to show you the final product. so without further ado, I give you a glimpse of where we are right now. As you can see (mute button), I'm having the LED's modded. my boy Chris at Technics1200s.com is currently on the job switching up the colors. Although it hurts to be without my Maschine, I know that once I get it back it will be like no other. I will be posting pics and video of the final product, but I wanted to keep you informed of the current status. Much thanks to the people and companies involved with the transformation: DJ Kartel (www.12inchskinz.com) Jesse Dean (www.temporecords-dj.com) Mike (www.mpcstuff.com) Chris (www.Technics1200s.com) Thanks for "Chuning" in One

No comments:

Post a Comment