Thursday, December 1, 2011

Just when things was going good !!?!?!?

Just as the groove was making a return, my soundcard decided to take a short trip to Montreal to get a check up (I hope they don`t know how much of a Leafs fan I am).

So at the moment I am stalled on the production tip until my FS Ultra comes back from vacation. Just thought I would drop in and see what was good and let you know that the 5:1 Movement is up to some huge things for the rest of this year and the beginning of next, so stay tuned!!

Large shoutouts to my 5:1 fam (www.five2one.ca)

On a side note, be sure to check out my soundcloud page for beats (www.soundcloud.com/biggcess) they are all for sale. Just hit me up with what you dig (or don't dig) and I will be more than happy to get @ you to discuss.

Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment