Friday, November 6, 2009

Relic the Oddity

Hello Ya'll,

Now I know I promised this a whilw ago, but things come up and my short term memory isn't what it used to be !!

So here goes:

Relic the Oddity aka REL McCoy

This is by far one of my favourite emcees. I have had the pleasure of knowing Relic for the better part of 20 years. REL has been producing beats and rhyming from since before I know him and one thing I can say for this cat is that he's always been Sharp.


He just released his sophomore effot titled "The Green Light" which is banging. Underground hip hop at it's finest. Featured on the project, he's got cats like Saukrates, Shad and Oms Law (amongst others).

This, and his previous album (It's all RELative) is available on iTunes so please BUY IT.

if you want to learn more about this cat, go here:

www.myspace.com/relictheoddity
www.gammadeltaproductions.com
www.twitter.com/RELMcCoy

Until we link again.

Keep UP !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment